Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Here are some things I have learned lately:

*Real frogs stink at Frogger.
*Bunnies chew a single blade of grass twenty-seven times.
*Despite quitting math, scholastically speaking, nearly six years ago, I'm not that bad at it.
*Victoria Secret makes fantastic jeans.
*Michael and I are officially addicted to crime TV . . .
* . . . and Saturday-morning cartoons.
*PT Cruisers are kind of awesome.
*I still want a tree house.
*Humidity is, if anything, underestimated.
*Painting is really fun.
*Craig's List is golden.
*This week it's been hotter in Columbus than in Bangkok, Thailand (take that, Josher!)
*Orange floors don't look that bad after you've stared at them for four months.
*I'm not starting school right now for the first time since I was five, and I'm really missing it.
*My husband makes an adorable medical student.
*I'm really excited at the prospect of having a woman vice president!
*I'm even more in love with Michael than I was when we got married.
*Or when we got engaged.
*Or even than that time he sent me Godiva chocolates for being a grump.
*(He's just that wonderful.)

2 comments:

Noelle said...

I thought it felt hotter than Thailand out there yesterday...Humidity does it to you every time.

Charity said...

Aw, that's an awesome list :) I enjoyed it muchly. I'm glad you've been secretly admiring my blog and that you made it unsecret by leaving a comment. :)
So how's Ohio?